Valentine


I am participating in the #52Ancestors challenge. Each week I will follow a prompt and write about an ancestor.  You can join too, click the link on the top left.  The stories about our ancestors are what helps to keep their memories alive!  
This weeks prompt is Valentine.





When I first saw this prompt I was a little stumped.  Then I remembered I had this picture of my sweet father-in-law. It is one of my favorite of him.  The family was painting the trim of the house and the garage door.  On the spur of a moment he painted this heart, someone snapped a picture and then just like that the heart was painted over.  Gayle Victor Price was a man who was loyal to end and had a great love for all of his family. I am grateful he raised some pretty amazing children, one of them my sweetheart!  I am grateful to have him for a father-in-law and grateful he is Grandpa Gayle to my children and grandchildren.  Rest in Peace Gayle! 

Comments

Popular Posts